About Content Raven
The First and Only Cloud-Based Content Control Solution
Content Raven empowers enterprises of all sizes to control intellectual property and other valuable content as it is shared externally.
As the first and only cloud-based content control solution, Content Raven:
- empowers enterprises to protect crucial corporate content
- features a patent-pending encryption technology and maintains rich media performance
- ensures security of document sharing externally
- provides the sender with comprehensive analytical feedback
- allows senders to terminate access remotely based on pre-determined rules or on demand
With end-to-end content control and analytics, Content Raven users can share and track rich media, video and other critical documents across any device without risk of loss or abuse. The solution supports use across multiple devices, including mobile, and any type of content format.
Adoption is quick and easy, with no software installation required by the recipient. The content lives in the cloud and is never on the user’s device, making it the perfect solution for offices that encourage employees to “bring their own device” to work.
Companies around the world, including EMC, Gryphon Networks, and Waters, use Content Raven to control how their outbound content is consumed and managed.
Content Raven is headquartered in Marlborough, MA, with offices worldwide. Run by a veteran, entrepreneurial management team, the company was nominated as “Start Up to Watch” by Mass High Tech and featured as one of 10 companies in the RSA Innovation Sandbox.